The Honesty Wagon is open! We are stocking the following varieties, at great prices. It’s self-serve. Just drop your check or cash in the red box on the south end of the wagon.
Just a note—when it gets below freezing at night, we have to close the lid on the wagon so the apples don’t freeze, but it’ll be reopened in the morning!
- Cameo - A beautiful new apple, Rosa’s favorite!
- Ambrosia - If you have a sweet tooth, this is the one for you!
- Spitzenberg - Thomas Jefferson’s favorite apple!
- Winter Banana - Give this heirloom a try!
- Jazz - A new club variety, great flavor sliced for dipping or in salads
- Early Fuji - Another one for the sugar-loving crowd.
- Golden Delicious - Still great, for snacking and pies.
- Rubens - A great snacking apple, with the same crunch as Honeycrisp!
- Bartlett Pears
- Organic Carrots
- Organic Beets
- Organic Winter Squash