Sunshine Farm Gingergold Apples
Great for baking or eating!
Produce grown with love here at the Sunshine Farm:
- GloHaven Peaches - Freestone (Sunshine Sustainable)
- Independence Nectarines (Sunshine Sustainable)
- Red and Golden Raspberries (Certified Organic)
- Gingergold Apples (Conventional)
- Gravenstein Apples (Conventional)
LOCAL & WASHINGTON PRODUCE
We are proud to offer produce grown by other farmers, right here in Washington!
- Donut Peaches & Apricots from Dennis Carlton in Okanogan (Organic, uncertified)
- Cherries from HoverHawk Ranch in Wenatchee (Conventional)
- Blueberries from Blueberry Hills in Manson (Conventional)
- Corn from Kalstrom Farm in Quincy (Conventional)
- Santa Rosa Plumbo from Spencer Orchards in Malaga (Organic)
Tomato season is upon us! Stop by to see all varieties that we have in the market!
Along with tomatoes we have:
Arugula :: Basil :: Beets :: Head Lettuce
Turnips :: Kale :: Carrots :: Leeks:: Green Peppers
Chard :: Salad Mix :: Zucchini :: Green Beans :: Garlic
Cucumbers (Pickling, Armenian, and “Traditional” Marketmore)
More and more produce is becoming available locally, so the produce that we need to order from Charlie’s is dwindling. Here is what we are currently carrying from them:
FRUIT: Avocados :: Bananas :: Cantaloupe :: Honeydew Melons :: White and Donut Peaches :: Hermiston Watermelon
VEGGIES: Walla Walla Sweet Onions :: Red Sweet Onions:: Red Potatoes :: Fingerling Potatoes :: Russett Potatoes