Don't miss out on the flavors of Summer!
- Earlygold Apples- From Bickford Orchard in East Wenatchee. This variety, like most summer apples, is a bit tart, but its great for baking... or for eating, if you like tart! :)
- Early RedHaven Peaches- from Bickford Orchard. These are the most delicious, wonderful, juicy peaches! They are cling, so they're better for eating than for cooking.
- Apricots- from Smallwood Farm in Okanongan
- Blueberries- from Anderson Farms in Manson. Big, beautiful and blue!
- Raspberries- From Grant Gibbs Organics
- Corn- from Kallstrom Farm in Quincy. THE best corn you'll ever eat!
- Rainier and Lapin Cherries from Smallwood Farm
- Watermelon from Hermiston Oregon
- Plus a variety of veggies, mostly organic, from various local growers: Carrots, Kale, Kohlrabi, Garlic, Onions, Salad Mix, Arugula, Lettuce, and more!